A Stick Reader from Shearwell Data comes complete with everything you'll need to get started.
This is what you get:
- Shearwell Stick Reader
- 4 x AA rechargeable battery pack
- AA battery charger
- 240V adaptor cable for charger
- 12V adaptor cable for charger
- PC software on CD for a Windows PC that can be used to retrieve data from your Shearwell Stick Reader, allowing you to:
- Save the data as a text file (.txt extension)
- Save the data in spreadsheet format (.xls file extension)
- New Feature! Save the data to the clipboard for pasting into a website form or another application (Use the clipboard feature for, e.g. easy submission of lists of sheep to ARAMS and NLMD-LT.)
- Stick Reader Manual
You can also download the latest version of the software and the manual from the Stick Reader support page.
There are two variants:
- The red-handled SDL400S is for use with our Stock Recorder, our mini printer, Microsoft Windows PCs and Mac via Bluetooth and with our apps on AndroidTM devices
- The blue-handled SDL440S has all the features and connectivity of the SDL400S and adds the capability to work with our apps on iPhone® & iPad®.
If you need a Bluetooth dongle for your Windows PC, we can supply these. See the related products section below.
Stick Reader Configuration and Data Capture Apps
Optional equipment such as the plastic carrying case is available through the Related Products links below.
iPhone and iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.