We’ve designed our mobile apps to make the job of keeping sheep and cattle statutory records as easy as possible. You can use our app when out on the farm to record births, deaths, tag replacements and movements; you also have access to animal details. When you’re back in the office, you can go online and submit your required reports to ARAMS, BCMS or ScotEID.
Link our mobile app to a Shearwell stick reader or race reader to get the benefits of EID - read and record tag numbers fast, with no mistakes!
www.NLMD.co.uk - your electronic holding register
NLMD-LT was created by Shearwell as a service for UK farmers. We offer two levels of access to suit different needs - a free account for keeping your statutory records up to date by maintaining your holding register and submitting animal movements to BCMS, ARAMS and ScotEID; and a premium subscription account for also keeping a medicine book, adding comments to animals and maintaining management groups.
Information stored on NLMD-LT is completely private and secure. Members can configure their accounts to automatically submit their data to ARAMS, BCMS and ScotEID, or you can easily print out movement documents already filled in and ready to post.
Free basic account:
- Record births and tagging
- Record animal details (sex, breed, etc)
- Record animal movements
- Record on-farm deaths
- Maintain herd or holding register
- Forward statutory data to ARAMS, BCMS or ScotEID.
- Manage multiple holdings
- View or print reports
Premium annual subscription (just £30 per year):
- All free features
- Record Weights and monitor daily live weight gain
- Record medicine purchases
- Record medical treatments
- Produce a medicine book
- Record/report comments on animals
- Group animals into management groups
- Record management tags / names / brand numbers
- Free 3 month trial subscription
New to the NLMD-LT? Click here to register for a free account.
Already have an NLMD-LT account? Click here to log in.