Sturdy Steel Whisks.
25 cm and 40 cm length options
Proper mixing of colostrum and supplements is essential to ensuring your animals achieve a quick and efficient uptake of nutrients and a fast response. And when the whisk is in continual use, a lightweight one simply won't cut it in the long term.
These steel whisks are made to last with a good-sized handle for a secure grip.
Traditional multi-purpose stable bucket – but with a difference.
This Hoof Proof bucket has a lip for accurate pouring and it is manufactured using a highly durable and malleable material that you can actually push back into shape if it gets trodden on, for example. This makes it a really useful bucket to have around the farm.
• 15 l capacity
• Metric and Imperial measuring scale inside
• For farm, work-site or home and garden
• Strong, metal handle
• Pouring lip for accuracy
• 26 cm high, 35 cm diameter
• Easy to push back into shape. Very durable.
Liquid Paraffin for livestock
• 500ml Bottle
• Tried and tested treatment for animals
• For constipation
• As a laxative
• Lubricant to soften stools to improve constipation
• Can help improve bowel movements
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Accurate, easy-read digital thermometer for livestock use
Kruuse Thermometer. A quality, digital thermometer for use with sheep, goats, pigs and cattle for an accurate, fast read-out. The clear digital display gives a quick reading and provides an audible signal when the peak temperature has been reached.
This Kruuse product is water-resistant and has an auto power off facility. The thermometer is supplied in a neat storage case for added protection as well as an instruction leaflet.
• Easy to read digital LCD
• Fast and accurate measurement ~ 10 seconds
• Memory display for last temperature taken
• Over 5000 measurements
• Accuracy +/- 0.1 °C . +/- 0.2 °F
• Automatic shut-off function
• Measuring scale in Celsius or Fahrenheit (switchable)
• Replaceable battery