Multi-use hypodermic needles for use on livestock.
• Pack of 12
• Luer Lock Fitting
• The first number (in front of the G) indicates the gauge of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner the needle.
• The second number indicates its length.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on Health and Safety Executive website: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/hsis7.htm
Available in red, blue, black and green.
These quality wax marking sticks feature a twist-up, twist-down design for easy use and to prevent drying out between uses. Intended for all livestock species.
From the Danish company Kruuse with a long and well-earned reputation for supplying quality equipment and consumables for the veterinary and livestock markets. These sticks do not contain animal fat.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
For all self-filling syringes with tube attachments. Pack of 3
1 x 20 mm white for bottle size of 50/100 ml
1 x 30 mm blue for bottle size of 250/500 ml
1 x 33 mm green for bottle size of 500 ml and more
Strong, automatic self-filling syringe. Easy, durable and safe to use.
• Premium quality plastic syringe with durable plastic barrel
• Luer Lock needle fitting
• Metal needle fitting for longer life
• Accurate and continuous dosage with adjustments from 0.5 ml - 5 ml
• Great performance at a great price
• Ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to use
• Plastic basket for holding bottles up to 100 ml
• Quick change of medication bottles
• Design allows simple boiling is guaranteed to disinfect