Multi-use hypodermic needles for use on livestock.
• Pack of 12
• Luer Lock Fitting
• The first number (in front of the G) indicates the gauge of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner the needle.
• The second number indicates its length.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on Health and Safety Executive website: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/hsis7.htm
Secure 4 litre container is for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles.
• Wide-aperture design for easy disposal
• Clear marking of maximum fill and warning of contents
• Temporary and final closure options for additional security
• Internal safety flap
• Translucent lid and clear markings allow you to see when full
This secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles is essential and is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on the Health and Safety Executive website:
Complies with UN 3291, BS 7320 and AFNOR NX30-500.
Automatic self-filling syringe for injections
• Easy, accurate and durable with ergonomic handle for comfort
• Precise dosage, adjustable between 1 ml - 5 ml
• Metal and glass construction Luer Lock version
• Durable piston rod for extended life
• Solid and easy to assemble / dismantle for cleaning
• New bottle attachment makes for an easy change to bottles
• White adapter for bottle sizes of 50 ml - 100 ml
• Blue adapter for bottle sizes of 200 ml - 500 ml
• For use in Cattle, Sheep and Pigs
• Solid and dependable self-filling syringe
Automatic self-filling 5 ml syringe with tubing.
• Durable plastic barrel high quality syringe with tubing
• Metal Luer Lock needle fitting
• Highly accurate, easy-to-set and variable dosage 0.5 ml - 5 ml
• Great performance, great price
• Ergonomic design is comfortable even during extended use
• Simple boiling is enough to ensure disinfection of syringe and tube