Will fit Multi Feeder and Single Teat buckets
• Volume: 30 litres.
• Facilitates observation of the animals during milk intake.
• 5 teat outlets for simultaneous feeding of 5 calves.
• No portioning and with rounded corners, making it very easy to clean.
• For hanging on gates, feed barriers, fences, etc. (pipes up to max. Ø 61 mm (2').
• With easy to operate rotary snap closure for fixing and securing the tray.
• Stackable, easy to transport.
• Acid-proof, food safe.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 700 x 354 x 278 mm.
Traditional multi-purpose stable bucket – but with a difference.
This Hoof Proof bucket has a lip for accurate pouring and it is manufactured using a highly durable and malleable material that you can actually push back into shape if it gets trodden on, for example. This makes it a really useful bucket to have around the farm.
• 15 l capacity
• Metric and Imperial measuring scale inside
• For farm, work-site or home and garden
• Strong, metal handle
• Pouring lip for accuracy
• 26 cm high, 35 cm diameter
• Easy to push back into shape. Very durable.
Available in 500ml, 1 Litre and 2 Litre sizes
Jugs for accurate mixing of additives and feed supplements.
Sturdy 10-wire steel whisks.
25 cm and 40 cm length options
Proper mixing of colostrum and supplements is essential to ensuring your animals achieve a quick and efficient uptake of nutrients and a fast response. And when the whisk is in continual use, a lightweight one simply won't cut it in the long term.
These steel whisks are made to last, featuring 10 strong, durable wires with a good-sized handle for a secure grip.
1.5 litre polycarbonate calf feeder bottle you can sterilize in the microwave with non-vac teat for easy feeding.
The Net-Tex non-vac teat system has a unique moulded-in vacuum release valve that makes for easier feeding. The ridged bottle also has gradations on the side for accurate dosing and the whole system is suitable for calves or other larger animals. Microwave sterilization of the bottle is possible.
Three-speed 2.5ltr feeder for getting colostrum and milk into calves from birth
Unique calf feeder with a three-way valve for getting colostrum and milk into calves quickly and easily. Use the adjustment to regulate how fast or slow the animal can feed. You can hold the 2.5ltr bottle securely in either hand and the large diameter bottle neck (70 mm) makes filling easy.
The bottle has a broad base so it is less likely to get knocked over.