High quality rubber rings for castration and tail docking.
When using rubber rings for castration or tail docking it is important that the rubber is of good quality and has dependable elasticity to ensure a clean, safe procedure.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Accurate, easy-read digital thermometer for livestock use
Kruuse Thermometer. A quality, digital thermometer for use with sheep, goats, pigs and cattle for an accurate, fast read-out. The clear digital display gives a quick reading and provides an audible signal when the peak temperature has been reached.
This Kruuse product is water-resistant and has an auto power off facility. The thermometer is supplied in a neat storage case for added protection as well as an instruction leaflet.
• Easy to read digital LCD
• Fast and accurate measurement ~ 10 seconds
• Memory display for last temperature taken
• Over 5000 measurements
• Accuracy +/- 0.1 °C . +/- 0.2 °F
• Automatic shut-off function
• Measuring scale in Celsius or Fahrenheit (switchable)
• Replaceable battery
Multi-use hypodermic needles for use on livestock.
• Pack of 12
• Luer Lock Fitting
• The first number (in front of the G) indicates the gauge of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner the needle.
• The second number indicates its length.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on Health and Safety Executive website: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/hsis7.htm
Secure 4 litre container is for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles.
• Wide-aperture design for easy disposal
• Clear marking of maximum fill and warning of contents
• Temporary and final closure options for additional security
• Internal safety flap
• Translucent lid and clear markings allow you to see when full
This secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles is essential and is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on the Health and Safety Executive website:
Complies with UN 3291, BS 7320 and AFNOR NX30-500.