• Volume: 30 litres.
• Facilitates observation of the animals during milk intake.
• 5 teat outlets for simultaneous feeding of 5 calves.
• No portioning and with rounded corners, making it very easy to clean.
• For hanging on gates, feed barriers, fences, etc. (pipes up to max. Ø 61 mm (2').
• With easy to operate rotary snap closure for fixing and securing the tray.
• Stackable, easy to transport.
• Acid-proof, food safe.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 700 x 354 x 278 mm.
• Complete with FixClip valve and teat.
• 8 litres
• With metal handle.
• Food safe.
• Easy to clean.
Promotes natural suckling behaviour. The shape and choice of materials of the Vital Teat help promote natural suckling behaviour which contributes to healthy calves.
Slower and more challenging suckling satisfies the animals' urge to suckle. It also increases saliva production and this aids digestion. The teat tip also has a curved shape to prevent the milk dripping.
Sturdy 10-wire steel whisks.
25 cm and 40 cm length options
Proper mixing of colostrum and supplements is essential to ensuring your animals achieve a quick and efficient uptake of nutrients and a fast response. And when the whisk is in continual use, a lightweight one simply won't cut it in the long term.
These steel whisks are made to last, featuring 10 strong, durable wires with a good-sized handle for a secure grip.
Traditional multi-purpose stable bucket – but with a difference.
This Hoof Proof bucket has a lip for accurate pouring and it is manufactured using a highly durable and malleable material that you can actually push back into shape if it gets trodden on, for example. This makes it a really useful bucket to have around the farm.
• 15 l capacity
• Metric and Imperial measuring scale inside
• For farm, work-site or home and garden
• Strong, metal handle
• Pouring lip for accuracy
• 26 cm high, 35 cm diameter
• Easy to push back into shape. Very durable.