• Volume: 30 litres.
• Facilitates observation of the animals during milk intake.
• 5 teat outlets for simultaneous feeding of 5 calves.
• No portioning and with rounded corners, making it very easy to clean.
• For hanging on gates, feed barriers, fences, etc. (pipes up to max. Ø 61 mm (2').
• With easy to operate rotary snap closure for fixing and securing the tray.
• Stackable, easy to transport.
• Acid-proof, food safe.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 700 x 354 x 278 mm.
• Complete with FixClip valve and teat.
• 8 litres
• With metal handle.
• Food safe.
• Easy to clean.
Promotes natural suckling behaviour. The shape and choice of materials of the Vital Teat help promote natural suckling behaviour which contributes to healthy calves.
Slower and more challenging suckling satisfies the animals' urge to suckle. It also increases saliva production and this aids digestion. The teat tip also has a curved shape to prevent the milk dripping.