Key features of this time saving app:
- Record movements, births, deaths and replacements.
- Weight recording. Daily Live Weight Gain and weight change graph display. NEW!
- Record medicine book, treatments and procedures. Now with medicine selector search function. NEW!
- Record animal comments and groups for management purposes.
- View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm.
- Connects via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data EID Stick Reader (either SDL400S or SDL440S).
- Send sheep movements to ARAMS (Animal Reporting and Movement Service for England).
- Send cattle births, movements and deaths to BCMS (British Cattle Movement Service).
- Send sheep movements to EIDCymru (for sheep holdings in Wales).
- Send sheep births, movements and deaths to ScotEID (for sheep holdings in Scotland).
All data recorded is sent to NLMD-LT where you can view and print your holding register, herd register, movement documents and useful reports. An NLMD-LT account can be created for free during in-app registration or by going to www.nlmd-lt.co.uk. The following features are free to use:
- Statutory movement, birth, death and tag replacement recording.
- Reporting to ARAMS, BCMS, EIDCymru & ScotEID
- Record animal details (breed, gender, dates, progeny).
For a subscription fee of £30 per year, the following farm management features are added (a three month free trial is available):
- Weight recording
- Medicine book
- Treatments & procedures
- Animal comments
- Management groups
Visit http://www.nlmd-lt.co.uk for more details or call Shearwell Data on 01643 841611. WLBP members should visit the WLBP website.
The app is available on Google Play™:
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
This page was updated: 23/6/2020