Te Pari Docking Iron
The Te Pari Scissor Action Docking Iron allows you to dock lambs almost anywhere, without needing to position a baseboard under the tail.
Surgical docking is less stressful to the lambs, and the searing process leaves a clean, sealed wound. Animal lamb losses through infection and fly strike can be reduced.
• The high-wind model has a large jet and burner system so that it is virtually wind-proof.
• The copper alloy searing head heats up quickly and maintains its temperature.
• A holder deflects spent gas back over the cutting head. This minimizes cooling and gas wastage.
Based on the standard docking iron, this Te Pari Patesco Docking Iron treats the end of the tail so that the upper surface of the end of the tail heals with bare skin rather than wool.
The bare area at the top of the end of the tail is large enough to prevent wool growing and dropping over the end of the docked tail allowing dags to form.
• Patented rotating anvil system stretches wool during docking process.
• Improved leverage and balance.
• Copper searing head for excellent heat retention.
• Unique handle linkage system.
• LPG fired.
• Leaves end of tail with no wool hanging over it.
• Helps prevent dag formation.
High quality rubber rings for castration and tail docking.
When using rubber rings for castration or tail docking it is important that the rubber is of good quality and has dependable elasticity to ensure a clean, safe procedure.
SAFETY DATA SHEET