Based on the standard docking iron, this Te Pari Patesco Docking Iron treats the end of the tail so that the upper surface of the end of the tail heals with bare skin rather than wool.
The bare area at the top of the end of the tail is large enough to prevent wool growing and dropping over the end of the docked tail allowing dags to form.
• Patented rotating anvil system stretches wool during docking process.
• Improved leverage and balance.
• Copper searing head for excellent heat retention.
• Unique handle linkage system.
• LPG fired.
• Leaves end of tail with no wool hanging over it.
• Helps prevent dag formation.