Multi-use hypodermic needles for use on livestock.
• Pack of 12
• Luer Lock Fitting
• The first number (in front of the G) indicates the gauge of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner the needle.
• The second number indicates its length.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on Health and Safety Executive website: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/hsis7.htm
Secure 4 litre container is for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles.
• Wide-aperture design for easy disposal
• Clear marking of maximum fill and warning of contents
• Temporary and final closure options for additional security
• Internal safety flap
• Translucent lid and clear markings allow you to see when full
This secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles is essential and is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes.
Advice on the safe use and disposal of sharps can be found on the Health and Safety Executive website:
Complies with UN 3291, BS 7320 and AFNOR NX30-500.
Long, short and double-ended crooks available
Crook, Double Ended: SOL-DLNC
Crook, Long: SOL-LNC
Crook, Short: SOL-SNC
Available in red, blue, black and green.
These quality wax marking sticks feature a twist-up, twist-down design for easy use and to prevent drying out between uses. Intended for all livestock species.
From the Danish company Kruuse with a long and well-earned reputation for supplying quality equipment and consumables for the veterinary and livestock markets. These sticks do not contain animal fat.
SAFETY DATA SHEET