Your Computer(this page)
Any new Windows computer on the market now will run FarmWorks software. If you have an older computer then check it against the requirements below. If it matches or betters these specifications then you will have no problem running FarmWorks.
Note to Mac users: Unfortunately Shearwell does not support FarmWorks and the Stock Recorder on the Mac operating system. You must use a Windows operating system to run these programs.
An internet connection is required for some functions within FarmWorks. Use an internet connection to:
- Register your software online
- Receive automatic upgrades
- Submit movement documents to BCMS and ARAMS
- Save data to the National Livestock Management Database (NLMD)
- Download lists of medicine details from the Veterinary Medicine Directorate (VMD)
- Download standard lists of ailments and death reasons.