(this page)

FarmWorks saves you time and trouble... automatically completing animal movement documents. Many movement reports can also be submitted online as well, or simply print out a copy and post it.


Movement documents

FarmWorks can generate the movement documents you need to report sheep movements on and off your farm, including Food Chain Information. Holding details can be selected from a dropdown list instead of filled in manually, and tag numbers collected by the Stock Recorder can be copied and pasted into electronic documents.

Sending movement data to ARAMS

If you have a holding in England, sheep movements on and off your English holding recorded in FarmWorks can be forwarded to the Animal Reporting and Movement Service (ARAMS). After a movement is recorded, FarmWorks gives you the option either to submit a report to ARAMS by email, or to print out a copy for you to send by post.


Continue Reading:

Shearwell is a founder member of ALIDMA, the industry body for UK animal identification manufacturers and suppliers