A lambing teat to fit bar, shepherdess feeders etc (4 Pack)
Traditional multi-purpose stable bucket – but with a difference.
This Hoof Proof bucket has a lip for accurate pouring and it is manufactured using a highly durable and malleable material that you can actually push back into shape if it gets trodden on, for example. This makes it a really useful bucket to have around the farm.
• 15 l capacity
• Metric and Imperial measuring scale inside
• For farm, work-site or home and garden
• Strong, metal handle
• Pouring lip for accuracy
• 26 cm high, 35 cm diameter
• Easy to push back into shape. Very durable.
Not all buckets are created equal!
And with a flat edge to scoop feed efficiently and a lip for accurate pouring, this versatile, practical bucket will become your go-to scooping/pouring/feeding tool everywhere on the farm.
• 14 litre capacity
• Measuring scale in gallons and litres inside
• Durable, metal handle
• Flat-edged scoop side with pouring lip on the other
• 26 cm (10.5”) tall, 35 cm (14”) wide
• Weight: 621 g
Sturdy 10-wire steel whisks.
25 cm and 40 cm length options
Proper mixing of colostrum and supplements is essential to ensuring your animals achieve a quick and efficient uptake of nutrients and a fast response. And when the whisk is in continual use, a lightweight one simply won't cut it in the long term.
These steel whisks are made to last, featuring 10 strong, durable wires with a good-sized handle for a secure grip.