Statutory Requirements


Statutory Requirements

(this page)

Official Documents


 The animal details you collect in FarmWorks for flock management can easily be made into official reports required by government.


Annual inventory

Record births, deaths, sheep movements and tag replacements in FarmWorks as they happen on the farm. Whenever you need an up-to-date holding register or annual inventory the program will print out an official report that you can just sign and post.

Sending movements to ARAMS

If you have a holding in England, sheep movements on and off your English holding recorded in FarmWorks can be forwarded to the Animal Reporting and Movement Service (ARAMS). After a movement is recorded, FarmWorks will give you the option to either submit a report to ARAMS by email, or print out a copy for you to send by post.

Movement documents

FarmWorks can fill in the travel documents you need to report sheep movements on and off your farm, including Food Chain Information. Holding and haulier information is stored in FarmWorks, and tag numbers collected by the Stock Recorder can be copied and pasted into electronic documents.


Annual Inventory
Annual Inventory Report
Holding Register
  Holding Register

Births Report
Births Report

Continue Reading:

Shearwell is a founder member of ALIDMA, the industry body for UK animal identification manufacturers and suppliers