All information recorded using the app is synchronised with FarmWorks by Shearwell Data Ltd. This synchronisation process requires the FarmWorks computer and device running the app to be connected to the same broadband router.
FarmWorks (Mobile) by SDL app connects to your local home WiFi network to synchronise with FarmWorks by SDL on your PC
Home WiFi Network
Both the smart phone and PC must be on the same home network
FarmWorks by SDL
Farm Management Software
Running on a Windows PC or laptop connected to the same home network through cable or WiFi
The app can be used to:
- Record animal movements, births, deaths and replacements.
- Record medical treatments and procedures.
- Record animal comments and groups for management purposes.
- View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm.
- Connect via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data EID Stick Reader. See here
For full details, please refer to the user guide: http://downloads.shearwell.co.uk/farmworksmobilehelp/FarmWorksMobileAndroidHelp.aspx
This page was updated: 19/10/2017
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.