Constanta clippers – developed with the aim of building the perfect clipper:
• The tried-and-tested motor technology gives the constanta4 tremendous tractive power. • Even on matted and dirt-encrusted animals the constanta4 does not "yield". • The Premium blades glide through the most difficult of coats without loss of power. • Supplied in a sturdy carrrying case together with accessories. • Their weight, centre of gravity and shape have been selected to ensure that working with them is as fatigue-free as possible. • Optimised ventilation technology provides perfect cooling of the cutter head and shearing blades. • Service-friendly shell housing. • Air filter can be replaced without tools.
Premium shearing blades: The newly-developed tooth geometry and the special hollow grind enable the lower blade to slide into the fleece even more easily and align the hair perfectly for the cut. Even the most difficult of coats are no problem to the Premium shearing blades!
This training halter is made in Germany specifically to provide a dependable training aid that is also comfortable for the animal. The material is gentle against the calf’s skin and is reinforced with leather. It comes with an oval link and D-ring.
• Made in Germany.
• Excellent quality withstands tough use.
• Material is gentle against the calf’s skin.
• Adjustable head and nose strap.
• With oval link and D-ring.
Superb quality sheep shears, used across Europe for shearing fleece by hand for more than 30 years and now available in the UK. These shears are also designed for use in the garden.
These superb shears are really comfortable to use even after extended use. They are light and the spring provides optimal tension. They are manufactured out of high quality carbon steel which keeps its edge and the self-sharpening design (as the blades pass each other, there is a sharpening action) means consistent, sharp cuts every time.