• Includes 3-metre hose for connection to standard gas cylinders.
• Robust design and light weight for long-term use.
• Includes 18mm brass dehorning tip.
• Requires a pressure regulator (not included) for use.
The professional tool for humane dehorning of calves.
Fast heating up time and high maximum temperature of 650°C (1,200°K) make the Gas Buddex a tool of the highest quality.
Stainless steel finish guarantees durability and meets the highest expectations!
• Pain-free to the greatest possible extent for a calf through a dehorning process of maximum 10 seconds long.
• Complete with 2 x 110ml gas cartridges and tool.
• Operating temperature of about 650° C is reached within max. 3 min.
• Duration of work: 2–3 hours.
• Practical design through non-slip handle and balanced centre of gravity.
• Dependable, automatic Piezo ignition.
• Total length 31 cm.
• Comes in practical metal carrying box.
• Two years warranty.