Easy, accurate and durable with ergonomic handle for comfort
• Metal and glass construction, 5 ml Luer Lock version.
• Durable piston rod for extended life.
• Solid and easy to assemble/dismantle for cleaning.
• Dosage is accurate, plus continuously and easily adjustable.
• Quick replacement of medication bottles with new bottle adapter.
• High quality for long service life.
A solid, dependable self-filling syringe for injections that will give a long service life. It’s easy to use and easy to clean between uses, and can be employed for sheep, cattle and pigs.
12 in each pack. Multi-use hypodermic needles for use on livestock.
Quality, multi-use hypodermic needles with Luer lock fitting. The first number (in front of the G) indicates the gauge of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner the needle. The second number indicates its length.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
• automatic, self-filling syringe
• specially developed for use with cattle and sheep
• 12.5ml size
• dosage is set via a dosing wheel
• ergonomic and user-friendly design
• robust and long-lasting due to the use of high-quality and durable materials
• low weight
• comes with a hose
• 3-piece disposable syringe.
• Eccentric tip, offset towards the edge of the body.
• Indvidual sterile packaging.
• Needles not included.
Delivered in sterile packaging, Kruuse disposable syringes are designed to administer livestock medication precisely and with minimal stress to the animal. Clear marked increments along the barrel are easy to read. A Luer slip adapter secures the needles and the eccentric tip design allows the needle to be positioned almost parallel to the skin when required.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles.
• Wide-aperture design for easy disposal
• Clear marking of maximum fill and warning of contents
• Temporary and final closure option
• Internal safety flap
This secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles is essential and is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes. The Sharpsafe design is practical and ingenious. The translucent lid and clear markings allows you to see easily when it is time to dispose of the container.
There is a temporary and final closure feature for additional security. This is not only a common-sense approach to sharps disposal, use of such a container is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes.
Automatic self-filling syringe in tubing version. Easy and safe to use.
• Durable, plastic-barelled high quality syringe.
• Metal Luer Lock needle fitting.
• Highly accurate, easy-to-set and continuously-variable dosage.
• Great performance, great price.
• Ergonomic design is comfortable even during extended use.
• Simple boiling is enough to ensure disinfection of syringe and tube.
This automatic syringe is easy, comfortable and safe to use. The whole syringe and tube can be immersed in boiling water for disinfection between uses.
Strong, automatic self-filling syringe. Easy, durable and safe to use.
• Premium-quality plastic syringe with durable plastic barrel.
• Metal needle fitting for longer life.
• Accurate and continuously-variable dosage adjustment.
• Great performance at a great price.
• Ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to use.
• Durable plastic basket for secure attachment of medication bottle.
• Quick-change of medication bottles.
• Bottle sizes up to 100 ml.
• Designed so that simple boiling is guaranteed to disinfect both syringe and tube.
This automatic syringe is easy, comfortable and safe to use. Intended for use with bottles, change over of medication is quick and simple. The bottle is held securely in the durable plastic basket and following use, the whole syringe and tube can be immersed in boiling water for disinfection.
The Te Pari Revolution Injector is a high-workload, battery-powered, easy-to-use, hand-held and fully portable device. It allows accurate delivery of injectable medication across a variety of species. It is light and portable and an entire herd or flock can be injected quickly and efficiently.
As standard the gun is supplied with a 14ml barrel, small drenching nozzle and the injector nib combined with a handy carrying case. The optional 70ml barrel can also be fitted to this gun for drenching and pour-on.
The V10 Standard model is manually calibrated on the digital keypad and includes a range of smart features.
The Te Pari Revolution Injector is a high-workload, battery-powered, easy-to-use, hand-held and fully portable device. It enables accurate delivery of injectable medications across a variety of livestock species. It is light and portable and an entire herd or flock can be injected quickly and efficiently.
As standard the Gun has a 14 ml barrel, small drenching nozzle and the injector nib combined with a handy carrying case. The optional 70ml Barrel can also be fitted to this gun for drenching and pour on.
When combined with the Te Pari Scale indicators it creates an integrated animal management system. The Te Pari Scale calibrates the dose rate and transmits it wirelessly directly to the Te Pari Dosing Gun.