• Automatic, self-filling syringe
• Easy, durable and safe to use
• Specially developed for use with cattle and sheep
• Dosage is set via a dosing wheel between 0.5 ml - 12 ml
• Ergonomic and user-friendly design
• Robust injector with high-quality and durable materials
• Low weight
• Comes with tubing
• Easy, accurate and durable with ergonomic handle for comfort
• Precise dosage, adjustable between 1 ml - 5 ml
• Metal and glass construction Luer Lock version
• Durable piston rod for extended life
• Solid and easy to assemble / dismantle for cleaning
• New bottle attachment makes for an easy change to bottles
• White adapter for bottle sizes of 50 ml - 100 ml
• Blue adapter for bottle sizes of 200 ml - 500 ml
• For use in Cattle, Sheep and Pigs
• Solid and dependable self-filling syringe
• 3-piece disposable syringe.
• Eccentric tip, offset towards the edge of the body.
• Indvidual sterile packaging.
• Clear marked increments on the barrel are easy to read
• Designed to administer precise medication to livestock
• Needles not included.
A Luer slip adapter secures the needles and the eccentric tip design allows the needle to be positioned almost parallel to the skin when required.
Sharps should be disposed of in a secure container.
Secure 4 litre container is for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles.
• Wide-aperture design for easy disposal
• Clear marking of maximum fill and warning of contents
• Temporary and final closure options for additional security
• Internal safety flap
• Translucent lid and clear markings allow you to see when full
This secure 4 litre container for the safe disposal and storage of syringes and needles is essential and is a requirement for some Farm Quality Assurance schemes.
• Durable plastic barrel high quality syringe with tubing
• Metal Luer Lock needle fitting
• Highly accurate, easy-to-set and variable dosage 0.5 ml - 5 ml
• Great performance, great price
• Ergonomic design is comfortable even during extended use
• Simple boiling is enough to ensure disinfection of syringe and tube
Strong, automatic self-filling syringe. Easy, durable and safe to use.
• Premium quality plastic syringe with durable plastic barrel
• Luer Lock needle fitting
• Metal needle fitting for longer life
• Accurate and continuous dosage with adjustments from 0.5 ml - 5 ml
• Great performance at a great price
• Ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to use
• Plastic basket for holding bottles up to 100 ml
• Quick change of medication bottles
• Design allows simple boiling is guaranteed to disinfect
The Te Pari Revolution Injector is a high-workload, battery-powered, easy-to-use, hand-held and fully portable device. It allows accurate delivery of injectable medication across a variety of species. It is light and portable and an entire herd or flock can be injected quickly and efficiently.
As standard the gun is supplied with a 14ml barrel, small drenching nozzle and the injector nib combined with a handy carrying case. The optional 70ml barrel can also be fitted to this gun for drenching and pour-on.
The V10 Standard model is manually calibrated on the digital keypad and includes a range of smart features.
The Te Pari Revolution Injector is a high-workload, battery-powered, easy-to-use, hand-held and fully portable device. It enables accurate delivery of injectable medications across a variety of livestock species. It is light and portable and an entire herd or flock can be injected quickly and efficiently.
As standard the Gun has a 14 ml barrel, small drenching nozzle and the injector nib combined with a handy carrying case. The optional 70ml Barrel can also be fitted to this gun for drenching and pour on.
When combined with the Te Pari Scale indicators it creates an integrated animal management system. The Te Pari Scale calibrates the dose rate and transmits it wirelessly directly to the Te Pari Dosing Gun.