• Breathable properties preventing excessive sweating
• Tough 600 denier ripstop polyester
• 200g polyfleece filling for optimum protection
• Protection even in extreme outdoor temperatures
• Extremely water resistant up to 3000mm water column
• Stable closures
• Additional hook and loop security
• Chest and belly fastener
• Machine washable at 30 °C
• Generally worn for 3 - 4 weeks , longer if necessary
Alternate traction 180 cm calf puller for single-handed use
This birth aid can be used so that one person can assist single-handed with difficult births, even if the foetus is the wrong way round. The strap goes around the hind quarters of the animal and prevents the puller slipping off. It is suitable for all breeds. Tensile forces can be applied to all sides (bottom, top, back) to suit the presentation. The tensile force can be released immediately in the event of complications and, if required, the user can keep both hands free.
• Heavy Duty
• Suitable for both prone and standing births.
• 180 cm.
• For all breeds, beef and dairy.
• Lever action uses alternate traction, pulling back one hook at a time.
• Wear-resistant and made from stainless steel.
180 cm Equal Traction Birth Aid for single-handed calf pulling
Manufactured entirely from stainless steel this robust calf puller/calf jack provides a non-slip design for safety, single-handed operation and it also allows tension to be exerted straight, upwards (for posterior presentation) as well as downwards as in a normal birth.
The equal traction design features two hooks which are drawn back equally when the handle is pulled backwards.
• Available in two sizes 70cm and 80cm
• Maintains heat through PU foam layer
• Extremely water-resistant up to 5000mm water column
• Breathable, 4 - layer material.
• Excellent fit and flexible size adaptation
• Adjustable and flexible belly guard
• Adjustable chest strap
• Clip leg and belly strap
• Calf coats support the immune system
• Help prevent diarrhoea and other illnesses
• Machine washable at 30 °C
• Generally worn for 3 - 4 weeks, longer if necessary
Sturdy adjustable frame to help cows back to their feet
• Very robust and stable design
• Been proving itself for decades
• For getting downer cows safely back on their feet
• Adjustable gummed clamps to suit every cow
• Gummed clamps provide extra grip and avoid slippage
• Secure lift with minimised risk of bruising
• Use with pulley or hoist
• Available in two sizes
• Small to medium breeds of cattle - maximum 900kg
• Large cattle breeds, beef cattle - maximum 1500kg
• Maximum 800 kg
• For standing up downer cows
• Inexpensive lifting device for cows in the standard version
• Clamps are infinitely adjustable to the specific bowl width
• Animal can be raised with the help of a pulley or other device