• UK full fat colostrum
• Give to calves when not receiving sufficient or poor quality maternal colostrum (Including
orphaned calves, and calves born to heifers
• Concentrated high protein
• Supplement to give calves a strong start
• Contains added minerals, vitamins and protein
• Give as soon as possible after birth as maximum absorption occurs in the first 2 hours of
• New pack with 85% less plastic
• Sold in single packs of 200g
Warm milk delivery system for calves, lambs and goat kids
Heatwave Milk Warmer uses a heat exchange technology to heat the milk on demand instead of it always being warmed. This keeps the milk fresher for longer.
Suitable for feeding lambs, calves & goat kids.
Heatwave Milk Warmer includes both 4 x calf teats & 4 x lamb teats so you are set up for both. You could feed up to 30 calves or 50 lambs/goat kids. Easy to clean, needing just around 5 minutes once a day to keep in a good hygienic condition.
• Volume: 30 litres.
• Facilitates observation of the animals during milk intake.
• 5 teat outlets for simultaneous feeding of 5 calves.
• No portioning and with rounded corners, making it very easy to clean.
• For hanging on gates, feed barriers, fences, etc. (pipes up to max. Ø 61 mm (2').
• With easy to operate rotary snap closure for fixing and securing the tray.
• Stackable, easy to transport.
• Acid-proof, food safe.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 700 x 354 x 278 mm.
1.5 litre polycarbonate calf feeder bottle you can sterilize in the microwave with non-vac teat for easy feeding.
The Net-Tex non-vac teat system has a unique moulded-in vacuum release valve that makes for easier feeding. The ridged bottle also has gradations on the side for accurate dosing and the whole system is suitable for calves or other larger animals. Microwave sterilization of the bottle is possible.
Three-speed 2.5ltr feeder for getting colostrum and milk into calves from birth
Unique calf feeder with a three-way valve for getting colostrum and milk into calves quickly and easily. Use the adjustment to regulate how fast or slow the animal can feed. You can hold the 2.5ltr bottle securely in either hand and the large diameter bottle neck (70 mm) makes filling easy.
The bottle has a broad base so it is less likely to get knocked over.
Traditional multi-purpose stable bucket – but with a difference.
This Hoof Proof bucket has a lip for accurate pouring and it is manufactured using a highly durable and malleable material that you can actually push back into shape if it gets trodden on, for example. This makes it a really useful bucket to have around the farm.
• 15 l capacity
• Metric and Imperial measuring scale inside
• For farm, work-site or home and garden
• Strong, metal handle
• Pouring lip for accuracy
• 26 cm high, 35 cm diameter
• Easy to push back into shape. Very durable.
Sorry this item is temporarily out of stock - back in stock 2nd week in May
And with a flat edge to scoop feed efficiently and a lip for accurate pouring, this versatile, practical bucket will become your go-to scooping/pouring/feeding tool everywhere on the farm.
• 14 litre capacity
• Measuring scale in gallons and litres inside
• Durable, metal handle
• Flat-edged scoop side with pouring lip on the other
• 26 cm (10.5”) tall, 35 cm (14”) wide
• Weight: 621 g
• Complete with FixClip valve and teat.
• 8 litres
• With metal handle.
• Food safe.
• Easy to clean.
Promotes natural suckling behaviour. The shape and choice of materials of the Vital Teat help promote natural suckling behaviour which contributes to healthy calves.
Slower and more challenging suckling satisfies the animals' urge to suckle. It also increases saliva production and this aids digestion. The teat tip also has a curved shape to prevent the milk dripping.
This popular Wydale 5-teat calf feeder is designed for fast, efficient group feeding. Designed to hang on the gate this feeder has 5 individual compartments which, when filled to the line, holds 2 litres, and when filled to the ridge along the back holds 3 litres per compartment.
Easy to maintain and keep clean
Length = 1270 mm
Weight = 9.5 kg
Width = 510 mm
Depth = 340 mm
Please call the office on 01643 841611 to order or for delivery charges to your area